Tuesday 18 December 2012

Papillionaire.

 
 

You know how you go to the beach, and you see all the cool locals riding around on awesome vintage looking bikes, and dream of riding one? Well I know I certainly do!

I have recently discovered Papillionaire Bikes. Papillionaire are a bicycle company, who design modern, easy-riding bicycles. I love the vintage style of these bikes, the traditional basket on the front, the colours; oh I could go on and on and on!

You can get your hands on one of these bikes, built in Melbourne, for around $500.

Customise and purchase your Papillionaire bike on their website here. You can also pop in to Papillionaire's Melbourne or Sydney store for a test-ride. I know I will be!

xo Za



1 comment:

  1. I have a bike very similar to these ones. It's cream with a beautiful basket and vintage gears. So pretty. Thanks for sharing.
    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.