Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas

And just like that it is Christmas time!

2012 has been a wonderful year full of travel, change, love and happiness.

I am amazed and beyond blessed to have my blog take off so fast. Thank you to the lovely readers that keep coming back to read and comment on my blog.

Wishing you a Christmas filled with laughter, family, fun and lots of delicius food.

Za xoxo



I'm going to take a little break from blogging over the Christmas break(I'm sure I'll still be around on Instagram. My username is @zaslittleblog). I'll be enjoying plenty of ham, spending lots of time with family and friends and enjoying myself. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Za! Enjoy your break with your family.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ronnie. Merry Christmas xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.