Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas.


Ah, Christmas!
There are less 30 days to go and I am getting a little bit excited!

This time of year is so crazy and I always try to get organised for Christmas early but I never am! Surprisingly, I am organised this year. I've got most of the gift shopping done but still need to get gifts for family members and friends.

The Christmas tree is going up on the 1st. We stick to tradition and always put the tree up on first. Everyone in the family owns a special Christmas decoration. The youngest child always puts the angle on top of the tree and we all kiss her before she goes on top.

So tell me, do you stick to tradition and put the tree up on the first?
 
Za


 




Images via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.